NEON is an Ohio PERS employer.
Registered Nurse (RN) – Full time
Full-time RN needed to perform medication administration and health-related activity quality assessment reviews for individuals with DD. Ability to work from home, but travel to various counties in Northeast Ohio is required. Salary commensurate with experience. NEON is an Ohio Public Employee Retirement System employer.
- Licensed (valid, sanctioned and unrestricted) Registered Nurse in state of Ohio
- Minimum 2 yrs. experience with I/DD populations and/or long-term care preferred
- Valid state of Ohio driver’s license and continued maintenance of excellent driving record
- RN Trainer Certification highly preferred
- Certified CPR instructor preferred
- Experience with Nursing Delegation preferred
- Medical, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Ohio Public Employee Retirement System (PERS)
- Mileage reimbursement
- No weekends or Holidays
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible work schedule
March 5, 2018